Who We Are
The mission of the Patterson Foundation is to positively impact lives through higher education scholarships to children of Patterson Companies employees and grants to nonprofit organizations in the oral health and animal health fields.
In the words of our founders, the Patterson Foundation was established to give back to the employees, industries and communities that make Patterson Companies successful. To fulfill this purpose, the Foundation endeavors to make a meaningful difference in society through our scholarship and grants programs.
- We seek collaboration and involvement in our work
- We desire engagement with others that share our vision
- We value honesty and integrity in our relationships
- We are driven to make a positive difference in society
- We evaluate our success based on how many lives we are able to touch
- We strive for continuous improvement in all that we do
- We believe we are indebted to the people and communities that make Patterson Companies successful
- We are passionate about giving back to those in need in our communities
- We believe that actions speak louder than words and service is the best way to express gratitude