Mission of Mercy Grants
The Patterson Foundation provides grants for state Mission of Mercy (MOM) events across the U.S. each year. Applicants must be 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations classified as public charities by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
- Applications must be submitted at least 3 months in advance of the event, but not more than 8 months in advance.
- All treatment at the event must be provided free of charge without restrictions.
- All grant funds must be used for the event as specified in the application.
- Grants cannot be used to purchase dental supplies or equipment.
- Funding cannot be used for ADCF rental fees.
- Organizations cannot receive more than one grant per event.
Review Process & Grant Amounts
- Individual grant amounts range up to $5,000 depending on several factors including the number of patients to be served and results from prior events.
- The Patterson Foundation will review grant applications for MOM events and make a decision within 30 days of receipt.
- The Foundation will mail checks for approved MOM grants within 10 days of the decision date.
How to Apply
- Create an account in our online grant application system and complete the Mission of Mercy Event grant application form.
- Select one email address and password to be used for all applications.
- We recommend that you use the email address of the person responsible for administration of the grant. The Patterson Foundation will send all communications to this email address.
- You will be asked to complete a follow-up report within 60 days after the event.
- To complete the report, simply log-in to our grant application system and find the draft follow-up report assigned to you. Click on the draft to complete and submit the final report.